Lucknow | 21 Feb, 2019 (3 years, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Mother's Jwellery and property claim by Married Daughter After mother's Death

My Mother was Teacher in Government school and died in 2011. Now my 3 Brother's Distribute Mother's Jewellery and ignore me and do not evolve me in distribution.So May I claim for same.

Dear Madam,
You can file a suit for partition provided you have a strong reasons and evidence to establish that her jewelry was shared by other siblings.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals