Bengaluru | 01 Aug, 2022 (7 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Money not available in Bank but cheque issued without date. How can i proceed

My House Builder took 80000 Rs(50000 bank transfer to wife account and 30000 cash) and he gave a chequ of 80000 without date in it. After 2 years still he is not giving back the money citing business loss. How can i proceed further. Please suggest
05 Aug, 2022 | 14:20

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

01 Aug, 2022 | 19:45

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals