New Delhi | 18 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

money lending

I want tk ask how can i get my lending money from someone
19 Apr, 2021 | 18:14

Assuming that you want to recover your lended money from someone here's, the advise,

you may initially issue a legal notice and also file a police complaint u/s 420IPC and later drag the accused in Civil summary suit for recovery and also the JMFC court for private complaint based on Non-Cognized police complaint, you may further file other proceedings just in any case you have a promissory note, cheque, handwritten / stamp agreement to prove your labiality, I am a High-court leveled Law-Practitioner based in Nagpur, Maharashtra, I try to empower people by helping them know about their legal rights as much under my capacity, as much as for free, if you do liked my answer you may procced to get the Strong-Recovery-Legal-Notice done at a highly economic fee possible, feel free to reach me out for further advise at
Have a lovely day.

18 Apr, 2021 | 19:35

You will have to send a legal notice via an advocate.
For further queries, you can contact me at

Need more information about transactions

18 Apr, 2021 | 14:06

Through promissory note you can lend money
For clarification purpose you can contact me on mob no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals