Bengaluru | 14 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Money issue

Need to give back money...but party is not giving enuf time...but I am ready to settle ful
14 Dec, 2021 | 16:21

Please contact for discussion and advise
81782 58430


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals