Pune | 23 May, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice


SonA was married with WifeA and SonA purchased house1 in Pune city owner of house1 is SonA and MotherA, SonA got married with WifeA and they have two kids age below 15 years.. (kids are BoyA and GirlA) SonA also purchased House2 in Pune city, owner of House2 is SonA and WifeA.. after some years SonA is expired due to Covid, 1 year before. WifeA got insurance amount and company insurance amount as well.. WifeA also applied for PF Withdrawal amount WifeA also got married with HusbandB after 1 year of HusbandA's death, HusbandA is SonA WifeA is not living with SonA's mother and Father. Parents of SonA is 60+ years old Parents dont have any income of source.. Now as per law what is the share of Parents or mother or Father of SonA in house1, house2 and PF amount of SonA and Insurance Amount of SonA.. Pls can you advice.. and how can a parents of SonA claim his share.. as wifeA is not willing to share anything not even a bank statement.. Pls advice.. Feel free to call.
26 May, 2022 | 12:10

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

23 May, 2022 | 16:03

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 May, 2022 | 11:58

Only in house which is jointly owned by son and mother the mother can can get rights of upto 50% as co-owner and remaining 50% she will get 1/5 share. You case will however be needed to be understood properly to give you any appropriate advise. Feel free to contact in case at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com or 9769131132. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals