Chennai | 11 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice


I read in the recent English daily that there is judgement in India saying that men must be paid monthly maintenance money, is it correct, if yes, what is the legal process to get the same.
11 Apr, 2022 | 16:53

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Apr, 2022 | 15:18

You will need to file a maintenance petition in the family Court in the concerned jurisdictional area where you reside if even after issuing legal notice your wife does not comply or reply to the same. But please note that the possibility of maintenance being granted is generally rare to the husband by the wife. Thank you.
If you have found this answer helpful than click 👍 as appreciation and provide review.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

11 Apr, 2022 | 15:12

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals