New Delhi | 22 Mar, 2022 (8 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

Maine kisi se 30000 liye the job lagvane k liye,usko return 18000 kr diye f,ir

18000 return kr diye h balance bacha h uska 12000 vo fir bhi mare khilaf fIR krva rha rha,toh kya police mujhe ghr se utha k.le jygi...?
22 Mar, 2022 | 17:05

Please reach me at 9794148274

22 Mar, 2022 | 15:10

Aap mujhe call kar sakte ho advise ke liye


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals