Mumbai | 11 Oct, 2022 (5 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice


Chairman of our housing society has done enchochment of societies land, abd buit rooms for his use, so it is a breach of bylaws, can he be removed from the commitee.
11 Oct, 2022 | 11:23

You must be having some society rules or bylaws which should mention appointment/removal of chairman & members of the Committee, the Chairman may be removed as per clauses in it.

For more details reach out at or 9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

Akshay Lal 11 Oct, 2022 | 11:24

If not then we may proceed as per the laws laid down by the Government.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals