Navi Mumbai | 08 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

General Advice


There is a welding shop in residential area which opens in the morning and closes after 8. Throughout the day it creates noise pollution due to welding work etc. What action can we take? Is it possible to vacate them as it is a residential area?
08 Jun, 2021 | 18:10

You can call me for Advise on the mobile number is 9359867870
Advocate Irfan Shaikh
Latur Maharashtra

08 Jun, 2021 | 16:00


You can send a legal notice to the owner of the premises for renting out the property to a welding shop in a residential area and to get that person evicted as soon as possible. If the owner doesn't come down for negotiation, you can approach the police and register a complaint.

For further queries or information feel free to contact me on 7601090281 or


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals