Mumbai | 06 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice


I am in the process of moving out because of some family issues. I would like to get an MOU prepared with my husband and kids that they will take care of the fees of the facility where I will stay hence forth
06 Jun, 2021 | 23:07

Yes you can prepare an agreement for such arrangement

Adv Shailendra Dubey

06 Jun, 2021 | 14:14

It can be done, need not to worry. For any further information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals