Mumbai | 04 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice


We live in an non gated community and there is a DP road access given to next Building ; Besides this road we have been parking our cars .There are many trees in the compound from which branches fall down on the cars causing damage ... Please suggest if we can have a shed over the parked car with simple structure to protect the cars from such damage .. The structure may be such that we may not obstruct any other vehicular movement . Does the Municipal corporation provide permission for this then under which clause . Note : Builder hasn't provides us a car park as this is stand alone building and same mentioned in the agreement . Please suggest Regards

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals