Virar | 16 Oct, 2021 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice


i have own plat 1rk @virar east, i want some internal alteration in my flat 1. shifted kitchen to bathroom, 2. toilet & bathroom combined ,3. convert existing kitchen in to bedroom ,,kindly advice me is it legally allow as per co-op society bylaws? thank u

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals