Mumbai | 04 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice


My father wants to give all of his property to me but sister wants all stake in it. My father does not want to give anything to her as she has issue related to state of the mind. My sister threatens me with jail for false man handling and beating. I need protection against her incase of any False accusations.
04 Aug, 2021 | 23:14


Surely you can be protected against her false accusations

Adv Shaillendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals