Mumbai | 01 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice


there is a decree passed on my matter where the defendant was a gratuitous licensee .the defendant died during the proceedings and the legal heir were excluded.from coming on board by the court . now we need to get execution done to get the house . but there was her brother who was a formal party and relief was claim against him . registrar is appointed . but registrar asking court to grant her permission to find the legal heir and appoint lawyer to fight for the legal heir
02 Oct, 2021 | 08:09

Please give me details information about the matter and show me copy of the decree
Then we will discuss your case
You can mail me for advise on

01 Oct, 2021 | 20:39

Who is the registrar to ask for such things ?
I need to ask certain questions from you before providing you any legal advice.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals