Indore | 26 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Madhya Pradesh

I met a guy on tinder he took 10 lakh from me and he did fake promise of marriage his family is involved in this and now he is not returning my money and threatening me
27 Aug, 2021 | 02:27


You have to file a criminal.complaint ,

Asker 27 Aug, 2021 | 07:38

I am trying to file FIR for last 2 month but police are not filing my complaint

26 Aug, 2021 | 13:37

For what reason have you given Rs.10 Lakhs to him ? Secondly, whether transaction was through cash or online ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 26 Aug, 2021 | 21:30

For his education actually he borrowed money from me and all transactions was done through Google pay,phone pay and credit card


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals