Bengaluru | 07 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

General Advice

Legally change my date of birth in all documents

Hi, I recently realized that I and my younger sibling may have been born in a different year than the one we have given to all documents like school & college certificates, pan card, Aadhaar card, voter ID, etc. We have lost the birth certificate and the hospitals we were born don't have any information regarding to this. My documented birth year is 1994 and my sister's is 1997, but recently we figured that our parents have always maintained their age as 3-4 years older than they are. I don't know what is the reason behind this. By calculating their age, we can say our actual age might be lesser by 2 years at least. That is we think, my and sister's birth years are 1996 & 1999, respectively. How can we legally change our date of birth in all these documents?
08 Mar, 2022 | 00:12

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals