Gulbarga | 18 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Legal property name change issue.

Totally land is 19.15 acre of agricultural field.5 Acre is in the name of my dad(Died),5 Acre is in the name of my uncle and Aunt (joint),5 acre in the name of my grandmother(died) and more 4.15 Acre is in the name of my grandfather(died). • 4.15 acre of my grandfather named land is occupied for agriculture by my dad. • 5 acre of my grandmother's named land is occupied by my uncle Now my issue is that I want to transfer my dad and grandfather's land ownership to my mom name.But I'm getting issue that I can't transfer my grandfather land ownership to my mom. and Can't I make no objection agreement between my mom and uncle to transfer my grandfather land to transfer in the name of my mom.
18 Jun, 2021 | 16:07

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals