Hyderabad | 30 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Legal notice

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am an advocate who is a 2020 graduate. I am enrolled in my state bar council and have provisional certificate of practice from my state bar council until I clear the AIBE. Now, I was supposed to give AIBE 16 but it got postponed so I still don't have a certificate of practice as such from the Bar Council of India. I do have a provisional certificate of practice from the state bar council till I clear AIBE. Given these circumstances, can I send legal notices in the capacity of an advocate on behalf of my client or would it be wrong to send a legal notice as an advocate without clearing AIBE? Thanking my legal brethern in advance
01 May, 2021 | 00:42

you are eligible

30 Apr, 2021 | 17:51

Dear Advocate
Welcome to noble profession of law
If enrolled as an Advocate and has given undertaking to respective State Bar council then you can practice
You can collect information from your state Bar council about rules and regulations


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals