Mumbai | 19 Jul, 2018 (4 years, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Legal license for NGO

Dear Sir/Madam, we have just started an NGO called ,,Param Chaitanya Foundation,, in Mumbai and in process of obtaining 12A and 80G. Under PCF we want to run different separate entities e.g. research and development center for meditation, a venture in social welfare, Medical related activities, digital and print media activities, agriculture initiatives. I would like to know how and which kind of legal license do I need to affiliate this separate entities under Param chaitanya foundation? Thanks for your help. Kind regards Pranav

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals