Kakinada | 12 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Legal issue 420 and 498a case

I need some legal advice.. I filed 429 and 498a against my husband.. He is in pune now..j filed case in ap.. When police people called him for investigation he is saying reasons and not coming to andhra.. Police people also not taking this issue seriously they also delaying my case... So pls suggest wat I have to do to bring my husband for investigation
12 Apr, 2021 | 18:08

As such you cannot compel them for investigating correctly but incase they don't file a chargesheet within 3 months for the FIR filing date, then you can approach the magistrate and seek relief.
For further queries, you can contact me at advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals