Mumbai | 30 Oct, 2022 (4 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Legal help for Minors

My name is Shameem. My family comprise of my parents , brother and his family. My brother expired in 2019. And my father expired in 2021. We all use to stay together. After my brother's demise, his wife started torturing me and my mother for the sake of property. She has 4 daughters, 2 of which she left at our house and went to stay with her parents in 2021. Since then she is not enquired or taking care of both of them. And now she is denying to look after them and not even letting them stay with her. I want to know the legal action to be taken on this, so that she will be legally told to look after her daughters.
02 Nov, 2022 | 11:19

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.
You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

01 Nov, 2022 | 10:04

Hello shamim
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on

Asker 01 Nov, 2022 | 10:16

Thank you for replying

Asker 01 Nov, 2022 | 10:16



Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals