Hyderabad | 07 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Legal Advise

There is the cooperator people who live in our apartment . The used to behave in aggressive and violent manner and does gunda gardi. I have lodged a police complaint against them but no use police was too soft to them and I was forced to compromise. Again there are repeating the same
07 Jul, 2021 | 23:58

Did you lodged an FIR ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals