Mirzapur | 25 Jul, 2022 (8 months ago)

General Advice

Kirayedaar ne 1saal k agreement khtm hone k baad bhi ghar nhi chhoda..aur case k

Case me date pe date milti h . April me compromise paper pe bhi sign Kiya but abhi tk Khali nhi kiya h ghar .. buzurg dampatti ko maansik roop se pratadit krrha h .
28 Jul, 2022 | 17:00

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

26 Jul, 2022 | 00:16

Aap apne case ki details share karein kindly. However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals