Bagalkot | 08 Nov, 2022 (4 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

Karnataka (IN)

A Muslim man and a Muslim married each other in 1980 and have only one son, now both are retired government employees. In this matter, that man married another woman in 1998, without his wife's information or concern. What legal actions should be taken against that man? and Is his second marriage will be considered as legal?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals