Bengaluru | 24 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice


I am unemployed as on today since 2.5 years I am struggling to earn my means of livelihood. Through reference of our relative, we got to know about investment opportunity with this Poornprajna pharmaceutical company. Accordingly my father has invested in that business in my name. The agreement is between me(Karnam Naveen Kumar) and owner (Raaghavendra Mohan). Its been more than 6 months now a business man is reluctant to return my money invested in his business. He backed out within a month from the date of commencement of the agreement. He has violated all the terms of the agreement and giving lame excuse of covid and not even paying interest amount on time. I want to discuss in detail with an advocate.
24 Apr, 2021 | 14:27

You can show me copy of agreement
You can call for advise me on mobile no 9359867870

Asker 24 Apr, 2021 | 17:22

Thank you I will call you at the appropriate time. I am waiting for covid to subside little bit. If I initiate now defendant will escape by saying the covid reason.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals