Bengaluru | 19 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice


My land papers hv 1180 Sq ft dimensions. But on measuring we see land is only 1080 Sq ft. Developer is not giving refund for the extra money taken nor he's willing to give missing portion of land.
19 Oct, 2022 | 15:58

You may issue a legal notice to the developer. If he does not address your grievances, you may file a complaint with RERA (if the scheme is registered under RERA) or appropriate consumer forum.

For more details reach out at or 9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals