Bengaluru | 20 Jan, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice


My husband was already a divorcee when he approached us for marriage. He was continuously 3 years contacted to get married to me . We did not agree initially but later agreed . My only condition was to stay in Bangalore after marriage which he agreed too. After marriage I totally saw a different side of him. He is too short tempered to a different level . He is not coming to Bangalore . He is not paying fees for my daughter education and today he has sent a divorce notice to me .
21 Jan, 2022 | 16:41

you can claim maintenance for ur daughter , under sec 125 crpc and give a beffited reply to his divorce petition. for more legal suggestion u can reach out me
Adv alisha divorce lawyer

21 Jan, 2022 | 14:36

You would have to reply to that notice time-bound.

You can contact me on 7601090381 or with the legal notice soft-copy and complete information, if you wish to.

20 Jan, 2022 | 20:49

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

20 Jan, 2022 | 16:53

You can claim for maintenance from your husband by filing a suit against him in court.
For further guidance reach me on whatapp or call at 9794148274
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals