Bengaluru | 20 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice


Dear Sir, My father owned a site and expired two years ago without any will. V are three brothers and the elder brother is claiming that he has perfected his right, title, and interest to the site. I have paid some money towards the purchase and the rest he has paid out of his earnings. He is now refusing 1/3rd share and has filed an O.S for partition. Please advice.
21 Sep, 2021 | 08:02

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession
Please show me relevent documents of your matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on.

20 Sep, 2021 | 14:56

So file your reply to the suit and make your defense and claim your share out of that property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals