Bokaro | 02 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice


My daughter's name is sarvia shakeb Farooque and date of birth is 19/04/2016 in recent passport but it needs to be changed according to birth certificate as sarvia shakeb and 29/04/2017. For this purpose affidavit is needed.
02 Mar, 2022 | 15:00

Please reach me at 9794148274

02 Mar, 2022 | 14:40

You can file affidavit before concerned authority
For advise please call me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals