Jammu | 24 Nov, 2022 (6 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

Jammu and Kashmir

Patwari of my local area has found out that i was recording his video. Actually he was not working efficiently. So i had to... Now he cite RTI rule to forbid to do same. Can any action be taken against me?
29 Nov, 2022 | 17:13

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.
You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

25 Nov, 2022 | 00:05

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals