Jaipur | 14 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Jaipur Rajasthan I have a issue related to my shop leave by landlord.

Not return my advance payment by landlord because i leave my shop by landlord demand high rate in lockdown So i request you please help me.
14 Jun, 2021 | 14:37

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals