Mumbai | 19 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

General Advice

Illegal tappings of water connections in bldg premises

Actually we live in a landlord under court receier ( pagree ) system bldg where no one is secreatary or consolidated incharge of the bldg ( which is having 3 nos of floor ) and around 50 flats . In which manu bldg memebers has formed a group & took illegal line of bore water from the bore water tank while where we live is a corner flat and in our house the pipe which comes from tank is so far that we dont receive water because in between only illegal connections are tap. I request you to please overall give me some advice if i can initiate some action against those illegal tapped flats. Pls advice soon as we are tired due to non receival water problem s
19 May, 2021 | 15:17


Now you are being a pagree property the landlord has the right to take action, whether he has permitted or not to that member to take water.

If you are not getting sufficient water approach your landlord.

Adv Shailendra Dubey

19 May, 2021 | 07:02

Yes you can take legal action
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim restoration of water
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals