Guntur | 17 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice

Illegal affairs

Hii I thought my friend is in deep shit. Because he had an affair with a women which is married and have a son. She is not divorced and not living with her husband. Her husband left her without divorce and married another woman living life happily. Here problem comes she got pregnant with my friend and gave birth to another girl. Which he dont aware of pregnancy until 4th month she kept it secret. After that she gave birth to her and blackmailing my friend to marry her. She is more older then him. Now his family fixed marriage. Is there any chance that he can survive this situation. He is willing to take care of kid girl and women both. But women is not allowing to move on.
18 Oct, 2021 | 11:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Oct, 2021 | 20:48

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals