Faridabad | 21 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

If I'm unable to file police complain can i file RTI Or complain on C. M. Portal

Violation of human rights creating problem in life. Can i file RTI Or C. M. Portal complain.
21 Aug, 2021 | 11:46

No. There is one other way to file an FIR.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals