Nahan | 07 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

General Advice

If a lady is a panchayat head and her husband interferes with anything, what can

If a person lives in a room of a person panchayat for 35 years and wants to be called the panchayat head room, how can he stop it

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals