New Delhi | 30 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

I was caught drinking in a standby car in my colony.

I was speaking on phone while being caught. Was not drinking at that time but the cops took pictures of the half filled glass in the car. They took me to a hospital for a med test but no BAC or blood test was taken ,instead they took a confession from me on some hospital form in which i obviously said yes as i was scared and the medical guy stamped that form. The police officer first asked me to pay the fine of 5000 there to avoid the court hearing but i told him to go in a legal way and said that i will pay the fine directly in the court. The cop said that he will inform me the date of the court hearing. Can the police take me to the court without any medical test and just on the basis of hospital confession form and photo of a half filled glass which i wasn't even drinking while being caught.
31 Aug, 2021 | 01:13

Use your colony cctv footage to show that your should be charged for drink and driving or rash driving I'm assuming the charges, you can be charges for drinking at public place

30 Aug, 2021 | 20:21

Sir, I can provide your certain suggestion, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals