Hosur | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

I want to take divorce.. So I want some legal advices

Iam not interest to continuing to this relationship with my husband..
27 Jul, 2021 | 15:26

You can contact me for the legal assistance.

27 Jul, 2021 | 11:48

If the feelings are mutual between you and your husband you can file for judicial separation and thereafter for mutual divorce. however, if your husband resists you'll have to bring some solid grounds into the picture as to why you do not want to continue in the relationship such as cruelty (mental/physical?) desertion, Adultery, etc.

Contact advmayankpatni@gmail.com for further discussion.

27 Jul, 2021 | 10:21

Hi! You can explain in details and then we can decide for a mutual or a contested divorce based on your story.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals