Mewat | 27 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

I want to stop vehicle activity

There is a small street in front of our house. Big vehicles are taken out from inside it. Like pickup, tractor and they break the stairs of our house every day and etc, i want to take a legal some action has to be taken how to do it... I want to stop vehicle activity
28 Sep, 2021 | 09:18

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

27 Sep, 2021 | 14:51

Have you filed complaint with the municipal corporation ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals