Bengaluru | 21 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

I want to run away from pg. Broke. Can't pay next month rent. Can he file police

Can't pay next month rent. Want to secretly go to my hometown with out serving notice to pg owner. Can he file police complaint against me for not serving notice. Will i go to jail for that.
21 Aug, 2021 | 17:15

No. I can explain you what appropriate steps he can take against you. But it is not possible for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals