Mumbai | 08 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 4 weeks ago)

General Advice

I want to retire from the partnership firm which is at will partnership deed

I want to retire from a partner ship firm which has duration at will and has clause for retirement as well by giving notice and arbitration was invoked by other partner but Arbitrator in between left for personal reason so right now partner has gone to high court for new appointment and i wants to retire from the firm can I do so and how please guide
08 Oct, 2022 | 20:47

You can retire from the firm. However, I need some more details to guide you through the process.
You may reach out at or 9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

08 Oct, 2022 | 20:15

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partnership.Act.and retirement of partner.
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals