Gangtok | 13 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

i want my advance payment back

I had given some amount as an advance for a shop. But due to some circumstances. I am not able to ake that shop.
15 May, 2022 | 18:13

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

14 May, 2022 | 00:40

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals