Lucknow | 06 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

I want divorce from my husband

I am very pissed off with my husbands nature, as he uses abusing language and had often beaten me badly. I want a divorce . I have 2 children, a son (19 yrs) and a daughter (14 yrs). Both wants to stay with me as he abuses them also. So will i get share in his property.
06 May, 2021 | 21:30

you will not get any share in his property after divorce. the only claim you might have is right of maintenance of yours and your minor/unmarried daughter. For the son since he is already a major/adult there is no relief that he can claim in law as far as maintenance is concerned. But since the children are their child so they will be eligible for a share in the ancestral property which they can claim by asking for a partition or filing a partition suit in a court. So you can file several cases against your husband and if you want to know more about them you may contact me @ 9013429126. If you think my advice has been helpful kindly donate me as per your capacity at my UPI id - 9013429126@axisbank

06 May, 2021 | 18:14


A share in the property can be based on the discretion of the court in the nature of permanent alimony but otherwise you can claim it by showing your affidavit of assets and liabilities.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

06 May, 2021 | 14:10

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals