Azamgarh | 31 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

i sign a cheque 36000 its disoner before 3 month and party now police complain

problem of disoner of cheque before 3 month 36000 rs party file police complain against me
31 Jul, 2021 | 09:24


Yes they can us 420 and may also file cheque bounce case us 138 of NI ACT

Adv Shailendra Dubey

31 Jul, 2021 | 08:05

They can file police complaint as well as cheque bounce case against you. Please elaborate your query. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

31 Jul, 2021 | 07:22

This is not a case of police complaint
It is case under section 138 of Negotiable instruments Act
For advise you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals