Lucknow | 20 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

General Advice

I need to publish a Public notice regarding my entitlement to a property.

Can I publish a Public notice in my name or should I do it through a lawyer?will it make any difference in its effectiveness?
20 Dec, 2022 | 10:33

You may publish it in your name also, there is no issue in it and it will not affect the effectiveness of the entitlement.
For any further discussions, you may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals