Bengaluru | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

I need to make a will and one of the beneficiary is a charitable trust

I want to make a will, with certain requirements ( I am single living with my parents and having an elder brother and his family ). 1. If I die before my parents, all my earned savings i want to give to a charitable organisation. And whatever properties i have inherited to my parents. 2. If I die after my parents, I want to give 50% of all that I leave behind, including property etc, to charitable organisation and 50% to my brother. Want to know what is the legal procedures for making such a will and how to ensure it will be executed after my death.
07 Jul, 2021 | 00:21


Can be done

06 Jul, 2021 | 18:16


That is do-able. You can get the same drafted by an advocate for precision or you can do it yourself as well but I would suggest an advocate as the drafting will make or break the ambiguity in your will which can either raise or decrease the chances of disputes. Registration of will is not mandatory but I would suggest the same.

Further, if you need help with the drafting, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals