Madurai | 17 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

I need to change my DOB in my educational certificates (10th, 12th, UG and PG).

I need to change DOB in my 10th, +2, UG and PG certificates. What is the procedure to change that. Could someone please help me on this.
18 Jul, 2021 | 01:23

Yes. I cam provide you certain suggestions. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals