Kadapa | 22 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

I need concession on loan for closing the loan

Hai My name is Naresh I have personal loan on HDB bank in COVID situation I am not able to properly dues but in this time I want close my loan I want some concession on overdue amount
22 Oct, 2021 | 22:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Oct, 2021 | 19:21

Hi Naresh
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can. Email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals