Pune | 09 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

I hv given loan to frnd,he is nt paying EMI,i hv only bank statement for money t

I have given loan to the friend, but now he is not paying EMI , not receiving my call, I have only bank statement for money transfered. Not having any other document.Bank continuously calling me for pay to EMI, please help me
10 Jun, 2021 | 18:34


Get an advocate to send a legal notice to that person on your behalf to pay you within 7 days failing which you will initiate both criminal and civil proceedings.

You can contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

10 Jun, 2021 | 13:40


Send notice asking him to pay, if not file a money recovery case

Avd Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals