Vijayawada | 19 May, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

I have paid ₹60000 advance to the person for purchasing land and plant a trees.

I have paid total amount of₹300000 to the person in online payment for purchasing land. Till now he was not returned money and not even registered land.
20 May, 2022 | 16:53

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

20 May, 2022 | 08:24

file a money suit against him after serving a legal notice.

19 May, 2022 | 20:38

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals