Lucknow | 24 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

I have done court marriage

I have done court marriage 3 month ago now I want to live with my wife as our parents are not agree for that

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals